Grant Thornton has a team of over 100 tax professionals providing advice to a diverse range of clients.
Our client portfolio includes sole traders, small and medium sized businesses, high net worth individuals, trusts, partnerships, large corporates and listed companies. We take great pride in the fact that clients stay with us for the long haul.
If you’re looking for solid advice, superior service, and partner access, contact us.
Why choose Grant Thornton?
Our dedicated, partner led approach for tax advisory and compliance work means you will always have accurate information on the status of your project, and the network of Grant Thornton offices in over 130 countries ensures superior international tax advice.
TaxFind out more
Our Tax advisory services range from routine tax compliance work to high end innovative tax planning solutions, covering all tax heads:
- business tax: tax compliance and planning, remuneration and corporate restructuring all with an eye on tax minimisation and maintaining a healthy cash flow;
- personal tax: tax compliance and planning, remuneration and estate planning to ensure efficient and successful management of your personal tax affairs;
- VAT reviews, advice and compliance to minimise liabilities for Irish and international VAT issues;
- customs duty is the tax levied on imported goods from outside the EU;
- international tax: international tax compliance and advisory for expats, Irish businesses expanding overseas and foreign companies entering the Irish market;
- intellectual property tax planning: advising clients on the current Irish IP regime as well as providing advice on the new Knowledge Development Box;
- Relevant Contracts Tax: online applications to ensure this withholding tax that applies to construction, forestry and meat processing is applied correctly; and
- revenue audits and investigations: whether it’s a comprehensive audit, a single tax head audit, or a straightforward verification check, decisions regarding qualifying disclosures need to be made in order to avoid penalties, publication, and sometimes criminal prosecution.