- Business Consulting
- Business Risk Services Business Risk Services
- Corporate Finance
- Cyber Security
- Financial Services advisory Financial Services advisory
- Forensic and Investigation Services Forensic and Investigation Services
- IT Business Consulting
- Personal Insolvency
- Recovery and Reorganisation
If you’re looking for independent advice from a partner who understands and excels at the complexities of striking the right balance between regulatory pressures and commercial influences, we can help.
Our team offer best practice industry expertise and insights to a wide range of sectors including financial services, telecommunications, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, energy, construction and manufacturing.
ERM – enterprise risk management underpins our risk assurance and risk advisory services. Our risk assurance services are value add focussed and deliberately aligned to our clients’ risk maturity.
Internal Audit – we offer a range of tailored outsourced, co sourced and subject matter driven solutions to meet our clients’ internal audit assurance needs.
Business risk servicesFind out more
IT Risk Advisory – our IT risk advisory and IT internal audit services can be offered to clients as standalone consulting services or as part of a full Risk Assurance or Internal Audit solution.
Regulatory Advisory – our regulatory specialists advise on a wide range of ever changing regulatory risks and support clients in meeting their regulatory obligations.
iXBRL – we offer a timely and cost effective iXBRL tagging services for statutory financial statements, tax returns and regulatory filings.
SOX – our SOX readiness, routine testing and SOX lean offerings can be availed of individually or as a suite of services integrated to a clients’ commercial and strategic priorities and plans.
Third Party Assurance – our SOC 1,2 and 3 third party assurance reports are designed to meet our clients’ specific attestation requirements and in turn their own clients’ expectations.
Why choose Grant Thornton?
- our people are market-leading, industry experts who will truly understand your business. Commercially minded and risk focused, we are a team of independent thinkers who offer the best combination of quality, expertise and value, without the likelihood of conflict;
- collaboration, transparency and proactivity are important to us. Ours is a ‘no surprises’ approach, you will always be kept informed. By working closely with you, our reviews are focused and we are able to propose pragmatic solutions; and
- our dedicated Financial Services team provides audit, assurance and advisory services to over 200 regulated firms and funds.