- Business Consulting
- Business Risk ServicesBusiness Risk Services
- Corporate Finance
- Cyber Security
- Financial Services advisoryFinancial Services advisory
- Forensic and Investigation ServicesForensic and Investigation Services
- IT Business Consulting
- Personal Insolvency
- Recovery and Reorganisation
If you’re looking for independent advice from a partner who understands and excels at the complexities of striking the right balance between regulatory pressures and commercial influences, we can help.
Growing companies often need guidance to navigate compliance and risk management challenges to succeed in their fast-moving and heavily regulated environments. Our clients are insurance companies, insurance brokers, domestic and international banks, investment managers, hedge funds and credit unions.
Internal audit - Independent, objective support to demonstrate controls and safeguards required for global operations.
Regulatory - Grant Thornton’s specialist regulatory advisory services team can help you manage and re-evaluate regulatory risks.
Business risk servicesFind out more
SOX compliance - Review and assess regulatory compliance processes, compliance concerns and make the improvements required to satisfy regulatory mandates.
IT advisory - Assess IT processes and conduct internal and external audits to ensure your business is equipped to deal with risk and security breaches.
Risk management - Knowledge and experience to manage market complexity, globalisation and increasing stakeholder expectations whilst providing value.
iXBRL – we offer a timely, cost effective, managed iXBRL tagging service for company financial statements and tax returns.
Why choose Grant Thornton?
- our people are market-leading, industry experts who will truly understand your business. Commercially minded and risk focused, we are a team of independent thinkers who offer the best combination of quality, expertise and value, without the likelihood of conflict;
- collaboration, transparency and proactivity are important to us. Ours is a ‘no surprises’ approach, you will always be kept informed. By working closely with you, our reviews are focused and we are able to propose pragmatic solutions; and
- our dedicated Financial Services team provides audit, assurance and advisory services to over 200 regulated firms and funds.