TechnologyFind out more
Decoding the data
Technology is one of the most complex, multi-faceted and dynamic industries. As a technology company leader pursuing growth, you must grapple with such issues as structural market change, rapid innovation, increasingly fast and agile competition, and ever-shorter product life cycles. To achieve growth and consistent profitability means sustaining competitive advantages and satisfying shareholder expectations in the face of increasing costs, new market demands and rapidly changing government regulations.
Why Grant Thornton?
To help you successfully meet these challenges, Grant Thornton’s technology team provides a full spectrum of financial and business advisory services to clients in the sector. Many of our technology clients have international operations or aspirations, and Grant Thornton is perfectly positioned to respond to these ambitions. Through our international network we can offer our clients access to professional advice in over 130 countries.
- financial accounting services;
- audit and tax compliance;
- services to the life sciences industry;
- business and strategic advice;
- commercialisation of intellectual property;
- corporate finance including M&A, valuations and advisory services;
- fund raising and flotations;
- IT business consulting;
- wealth management for technology founders;
- business risk services, including internal audit, third party assurance; and
- tax advisory, including R&D tax credit advice and transfer pricing.
To learn more about our Technology services contact Fergus Condon, Head of Technology.
Fergus Condon recently discussed the considerations technology companies need to be aware of when expanding abroad. Please see here for the webcast.