Audit and Assurance Being well-prepared for an audit is an efficient audit
This is the final edition of IFRS News for 2016. In the edition we look at:
- amendments that have been made by the IASB to IFRS 4 ‘Insurance Contracts’;
- the European and Securities Market Authority’s (ESMA) common enforcement priorities for 2016 financial statements;
- IFRS-related news at Grant Thornton;
- a general round-up of financial reporting developments;
- summary of the implementation dates of newer Standards that are not yet mandatory; and
- a list of IASB publications that are out for comment.