As the UK Government continues to push for an EU exit on 31 October, a no-deal Brexit is the most likely outcome. Bearing that in mind and with less than two months to go until the UK leaves the EU, it is essential for businesses to consider the indirect tax implications, including VAT and customs, without delay.
Our update covers:
- Key customs essentials in planning for Brexit;
- Key VAT implications of a no deal withdrawal from the EU;
- VAT postponed accounting for imports;
- VAT retail export scheme; and
- Brexit impact assessment.