Conor joined Grant Thornton as a Partner in 2023. Conor has over 17 years’ experience delivering consulting services at leading global professional services firms. He specialises in delivering large-scale transformation within the public sector. Conor has a proven track record converting strategy to execution by leading large teams to plan, mobilise and deliver complex change to help Government deliver better services to the public.
Sector & Functional Expertise
- Conor has led large client engagements across Justice, Policing, Shared Services, Health, Customs and Tax.
- Large-scale project and programme management
- Change management
- Technology enabled and digital transformation
- Operating model and process transformation
- Strategy development and co-creation
Find out more about Conor
- Professional Diploma in Organisational Change and Transformation (Smurfit Business School)
- Certification in Strategy in the Age of Digital Disruption (INSEAD Business School)
- Bachelor of Electronic Engineering (Dublin City University)
- Professional Scrum Master (scrum.org)
- Scaled Agile Practitioner (SAFe)
- Certified Project Manager (PMI)