Introducing your virtual worker
RPA is software that acts as a ‘virtual worker’ by mimicking the actions of an end user - but quicker, cheaper and to a better quality.
Why would you implement RPA?
- speed and efficiency – bots are nine times faster;
- reduced risk of error and fraud;
- reduction in paper;
- improved scalability – take on new work without increasing headcount;
- free up existing staff for:
- higher value work;
- attracting new clients;
- developing new services; and
- improving the customer experience.
A typical full implementation takes less than six weeks while targeted proofs of concept and pilot projects take 5-10 days.