The recent General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Data Protection Act 2018, coupled with other data protection risks and emerging regulations, continue to impose stringent obligations on our clients. At Grant Thornton, our Data Protection as a Service (DPaaS) offering is designed to meet these challenges reducing the data protection risk exposure of our clients.
Our DPaaS utilises the collective expertise of our data protection and cyber security teams, helping clients to achieve and sustain data protection compliance.
We adopt a highly collaborative approach, providing you with:
- a dedicated data protection team for expert advice;
- oversight of key processes and artefacts;
- resource capability to develop data protection artefacts;
- incident and subject right request response capabilities;
- strategic guidance on key data protection decisions and activities;
- regular compliance checks; and
- reporting to senior management.