- Brexit Brexit
- Business Consulting Business Consulting
- Business Risk Services Business Risk Services
- Corporate Finance Corporate Finance
- Digital risk Digital risk
- Forensic and Investigation Services Forensic and Investigation Services
- IT Business Consulting
Like many decision makers today, you are probably being continually challenged to cut costs, increase revenue, improve financial performance and achieve project and strategic goals.
Our Consulting unit supports you in this process, is very responsive and delivers results quickly. You can have total confidence in our capability to get the job done. You can also enjoy a refreshing approach that has collaboration at its heart, which means you are 100% assured of involvement throughout the process, with no surprises and where decisions are fully aligned with your needs.
Why Grant Thornton?
Our Consulting team guarantees quick turnarounds, lower partner to staff ratio than most and superior results delivered on a range of services:
ConsultingFind out more
- Project management - helping our clients bring innovation from concept to reality in a safe and measured way through the use of proven best practice approaches in portfolio, programme and project management;
- Change management - supporting your organisation to manage and implement strategic change through agile and adaptable tools and methodologies;
- Operational excellence - business structure reviews, improved business process efficiencies with a human resource overlay to ensure the right balance of skills with strategic needs and objectives;
- Strategic planning - identifying and implementing a vision for the future direction of the organisation through understanding stakeholder expectations and preferences, and evaluating the strategic options based on these preferences;
- Economic advisory - evaluation of investment projects, or new product or service ideas through feasibility studies, multi-criterion and cost-benefit analysis. Business planning to guide the implementation of changes and Brexit advice to deal with uncertainties arising from Brexit;
- Finance transformation – performing health checks for finance departments and benchmarking to best practice. Helping our clients to unlock efficiencies across their finance departments, decreasing costs and adding value to the wider organisation;
- Supply chain management – assisting our clients to decrease costs and risk in managing the flow of products, services and information within their organisation with services including supply chain analysis, supplier analysis and transport modelling;
- Brexit Advisory - Brexit will affect every business in Ireland in some form or another. We aid our clients in the review of their business operations through several lenses and scenarios to ensure minimum negative impact, and maximum preparedness; and
- People and Change Consulting - Whether it is a departmental restructure, adoption on new technologies or moving to a more remote workforce, the management of a company’s people is key to its success. We help our clients to ensure their people are communicated with, and empowered through the appropriate learning and development programmes, which is crucial to maintaining an engaged and motivated workforce and attracting new talent.
Whatever your business needs, we can help you to move forward and identify and implement major transformations efficiently and effortlessly. Talk to us about services offered to key private sector and public sector clients, and how we can support you in progressing and improving your business.