IFRS News is your quarterly update on all things relating to International Financial Reporting Standards. We’ll bring you up to speed on topical issues, provide comment and points of view and give you a summary of any significant developments.
In this update we look at a wide range of topics, including:
- the publication of IFRS 17 ‘Insurance Contracts’;
- Interpretating IFRIC 23 ‘Uncertainty over Income Tax Treatments’;
- new proposals published by the IASB, including proposed amendments to IAS 16 ‘Property, Plant and Equipment’;
- Grant Thornton’s latest corporate governance report ‘Beyond compliance – The building blocks of strong corporate culture’;
- IFRS-related news at Grant Thornton;
- a summary of the implementation dates of newer Standards and interpretations; and
- a list of IASB documents that are out for comment.