Welcome to our quarterly indirect tax update. In this edition, our team discuss:
- VAT exemption on certain medical diagnostic services;
- VAT repayment offset changes with effect from 25 November 2019;
- Changes to VAT rate on food supplements with effect from 1 January 2020;
- EU’s VAT system further equipped to tackle fraud in e-commerce and
to help small businesses grow; and
- Finance Bill 2019 - Further indirect tax updates.
If you have any queries in relation to indirect taxes, please contact any member of our team.