Subscribe to our mailing list
Receive the latest insights, news and more direct to your inbox.
Jim Kelly, Director with Grant Thornton Ireland, discusses the changes to Revenue’s Code of Practice for Compliance Interventions, which has come into effect from the 1st of May 2022, including:
- The main changes to the Code of Practice and how this will affect Revenue Interventions going forward;
- The creation of Risk Reviews and what this new intervention entails for tax payers;
- Revenue’s focus on real time reviews and how they might engage with taxpayers going forward in a hybrid working environment;
- Insights as to what areas tax payers should be cognisant of and that generally draw attention from Revenue;
- Tips on how businesses and tax payers can prepare for these new changes and much more