Now more than ever, companies depend on models to make critical financial and business decisions. Whether you are raising finance, acquiring or divesting, assessing strategic options or simply planning for the future, you are going to need a forecast and this is likely to come from a financial model.
Bespoke financial and operational models help you make informed decisions, improve business operations, and forecast effectively for the future – essentially helping you to understand the impact of your decisions before you make them.
A good model creates a picture of the future in a credible and transparent way, with flexible, fully integrated assumptions that can be understood and easily changed to gain real-time insight into the opportunities and risks facing your business.
We provide models that are used in:
- Corporate transactions – assessing the value drivers, risks and returns in acquisition and divestment considerations;
- Fundraising for development or acquisition;
- Strategic planning and options analysis;
- Operational change and synergy analysis; and
- Infrastructure finance – specialist financial and modelling advice to the public sector to support fundraising.
Why Grant Thornton?
Grant Thornton Corporate Finance provides financial models which are tailored to your needs, using robust, transparent and flexible methodologies.
Our models are developed in conjunction with you, allowing us to develop a user-friendly product which is capable of being maintained and adapted for the future.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Receive the latest insights, news and more direct to your inbox.