Patrick joined Grant Thornton in 2005 and is Head of Corporate Finance in Ireland. He has recently been appointed Global Co-Head of Transaction Advisory Services for GTI.
His main area of expertise is in merger & acquisitions and transaction advisory services. He has extensive experience in advising companies on sell-side and buy-side transactions and strategic funding options. A significant amount of Patrick’s recent transaction experience has been multi-jurisdictional in nature and he has worked cohesively with a number of the GTI member firms.
Patrick’s recent experience includes:
- Over 120 due diligence assignments for a range of Irish and International clients including Kingspan Group plc, DCC plc, Sports Direct, Renault Bank, Bain Capital, Keelings, Elis, Digicel, Lindab etc.;
- Advising all Irish Banks and a number of Irish companies on restructuring options;
- Corporate Finance advice to LAYA Healthcare, Ireland’s second largest health insurer;
- Ongoing strategic advice to the board of Keelings;
- Corporate finance advice to Valeo Group; and
- Corporate finance advice to Monaghan Mushrooms, Europe’s largest integrated mushroom producer.
- Associate of Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- Bachelor of Commerce (BComm) from University College Dublin (UCD)
- Masters in Accounting from University College Dublin (UCD)