Vic Angley is a highly experienced tax professional having worked for both Big 4 and large national tax practices for over 20 years.
Vic joined Grant Thornton as a Partner in 2020 and has extensive experience working with both highly successful Irish private client, as well as large scale multinational companies on a variety of projects including:
- cross border tax planning for Irish companies expanding abroad;
- corporate acquisitions, reconstructions and reorganisations;
- tax planning for privately owned companies; and
- foreign direct investment into Ireland.
Vic has advised a broad cross section of both domestic and multinational clients across a variety of industries including ICT, life science, retail and consumer products.
He has both written and spoken extensively for a number of organisations including the Irish Research & Development Group (IRDG), Chartered Accountants Ireland, IBEC, Bloomberg and SportsTech Ireland on a variety of topics including tax incentives for research and innovation, the Irish CFC regime and succession planning for Irish family business’.
- Associate of the Irish Tax Institute (CTA)
- MBA from the UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School