Trevor leads our all-Ireland Technology, Data & Analytics practice and has over 20 years' experience helping clients plan and lead digitally enabled business transformation.
He works closely with business leadership to develop and deliver digital strategies and operating models (enterprise-wide, function-specific, or shared services) providing new or enhanced capabilities, while driving efficiency. He has deep expertise in IT Strategies and Digital Finance.
He has personally delivered and led all aspects of the technology implementation lifecycle and has a long track record in helping clients to maintain focus on achieving business outcomes. He works collaboratively, helping clients get the best from 3rd-party System Integrators, creating a pragmatic working environment based on clear direction, pragmatism, healthy challenge and control. He has a track record of diagnosing and rescuing large and failing programmes.
He typically works across a range of technology domains including:
- IT Strategy & operating models
- Applications (eg. SAP S4/Hana, Oracle Cloud, MS Dynamics);
- Data, Analytics & AI;
- Cloud Infrastructure; and
- Intelligent Automation – Lead process, Robotics, AI
In a career of 20 years, Trevor has worked across most sectors including:
- FMCG, Retail and Manufacturing;
- Industrial Products/Services;
- Financial Services (Insurance & Real Estate);
- Government/Public sector;
- Professional & Business Services;
- Airlines & Airports; and
- Entertainment & Media.
- Fellow of Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)