Patrick joined Grant Thornton in 2005 and was admitted to the Partnership in February 2012. His main area of expertise is in transaction advisory services and corporate restructuring. He has extensive experience in providing strategic advice to leading Irish corporates and financial institutions.
Patrick’s recent experience includes:
- Transaction Advisory Services for a number of clients including, One51 plc, Digicel Group, Ergoservices, United Drug plc, Sports Direct International plc and Air Liquide;
- ongoing corporate finance advice to the board of Keelings Group;
- strategic advice to the board of Stobart Air (Aer Lingus Regional);
- corporate and capital restructuring of SIAC Group;
- business reviews and strategic advice on behalf of a number of financial institution including: Ulster Bank, Bank of Ireland, AIB and KBC;
- corporate restructuring of Choice Hotel Group and corporate finance advice on pending sale to Dalata plc;
- lead advisor to the senior lenders on the restructuring of the Moran Bewley Hotel Group and advice to the Board on subsequent sale of the group to Dalata plc for €450 million; and
- loan acquisition support for Deutsche Bank and Bluestone Group.
- Associate of Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- Bachelor of Commerce (BComm) from University College Dublin (UCD)
- Masters in Accounting from University College Dublin (UCD)