Padraig joined Grant Thornton in 2016 having previously worked in the agri food industry. He has over ten years’ experience of enhancing business performance and adding value by providing strategic and operational support. He has a wide range of project and process management experience in the agri-food sector.
Padraig currently works with public and private organisations across the food industry and has recently supported businesses in the dairy, beef, horticulture, seafood, beverage and prepared consumer foods sectors. Additionally, he has worked extensively with a number of state agencies and food regulators.
Prior to joining Grant Thornton Padraig held the role of Head of Sustainability for a multi-national food and beverage company. He is a member of the British Irish Chamber of Commerce Agriculture Committee and has an extensive understanding of the challenges posed by Brexit.
Padraig has served on the Boards of a number of not for profit organisations.
- Padraig has supported clients with a variety of services including:
- Operational excellence reviews for primary and secondary processors;
- Leading governance and organisational reviews;
- Developing strategies to enhance growth and prioritise opportunities;
- Conducting independent reviews; and
- Project, programme and change management.
- a Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) from Trinity College Dublin (TCD)
- a Master’s of Science in Sustainable Development (M.Sc.) from Dublin Institute of Technology (DIT)