Orla joined Grant Thornton in September 2018 and will primarily be based in our Dublin office. Orla is a Chartered Accountant, Executive & Career Coach, Trainer and Facilitator. Orla has over 17 years’ experience in the financial services sector, mainly in hedge fund administration, audit and financial reporting for international hedge fund clients with JPMorgan Bank. Orla also has experience in outsourcing of operations, business model and regulatory change and had management and oversight responsibilities for both local and global teams. Orla has also run her own Coaching and Training Business delivering programmes around people & performance management, coaching for results, career planning and development, team engagement as well as other leadership coaching initiatives in large and small organisations.
In addition to working in financial services Orla has experience working with a number of professional service firms, food companies, local authorities and social enterprises
- executive coaching;
- learning and development;
- change management;
- team engagement; and
- psychometric testing for leadership development.
- Association for Chartered Certified Accountants (FCCA)
- Member and Director in the International Coach Federation
- Member of the Institute of Directors in Ireland
- ACCA Business Leaders Forum Panel Member