Orla joined Grant Thornton in September 2018 and is an Associate Director in Financial Services Advisory. Orla is a Chartered Accountant, Executive & Career Coach, Trainer and Facilitator. Orla has over 17 years’ experience in the financial services sector, mainly in hedge fund administration, audit and financial reporting for international hedge fund clients with JPMorgan Bank. Orla also has experience in outsourcing of operations, business model and regulatory change and had management and oversight responsibilities for both local and global teams. Orla has also run her own Coaching and Training Business delivering programmes around people & performance management, coaching for results, career planning and development, team engagement as well as other leadership coaching initiatives in large and small organisations.
Orla’s main focus is working on projects with clients in asset management and financial services around people strategy, talent and culture. Orla also has experience across other financial services sectors including banking and insurance and in public sector and social enterprise.
- Performance management process, training and development
- Executive, career and team coaching;
- Design, delivery and facilitation of training and workshops;
- Culture assessment and change and;
- Emotional intelligence (Eqi 2.0), Risk Type Compass and other psychometric assessments for individuals and teams.
- Association for Chartered Certified Accountants (FCCA)
- Member and Director in the International Coach Federation
- Member of the Institute of Directors in Ireland
- ACCA Business Leaders Forum Panel Member