Elaine joined Grant Thornton in 2006 and has over 20 years’ experience in the provision of business consulting advisory services having previously worked for the business consulting units of two other leading Irish accounting firms.
Her key areas of expertise include:
- strategy planning and financial modelling assignments;
- governance, operational and organisational reviews;
- profit enhancement and cost efficiency analysis;
- business process re-engineering/lean six sigma; and
- business plan and feasibility study development.
Elaine has worked for both public and private sector clients across a broad range of assignments.
Elaine's business consulting experience includes:
- managing a number of major strategic, governance and organisational reviews for private and public sector organisations;
- conducting strategic planning exercises on behalf of a range of organisations in the healthcare, higher education sectors and for a range of statutory bodies and state agencies;
- applying Lean/Six Sigma principles in the provision of business process re-engineering and process improvement assignments for rapidly changing organisations;
- driving financial sustainability by conducing profit enhancement and cost analysis and efficiency reviews across a range of organisations; and
- providing project and change management advisory services in respect of major transformation projects.
- Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- MBA from UCD Michael Smurfit School of Business
- MBS in Strategic Management from UL
- Green Belt in Lean Six Sigma