Brian joined Grant Thornton in 2016. He is a Director in our Financial Services Advisory department. He is also Head of the division’s consulting practice. He is an experienced project and programme manager with 12 years’ experience in the management and delivery of organisation wide, transformation projects to both domestic and international corporations.
Brian is a strategic thinker with a track record of strategy development, process standardization, end to end project and programme management and target operating model design including systems integration.
- Programme Delivery Lead – Strategic implementation unit implementation programme for Irish Pillar bank. Since 2016, Brian has also led a client/GT mixed team of over 80 operational resources and project managers in the successful delivery of multiple parallel strategic initiatives for an Irish Pillar Bank;
- Solution Design Lead – Customer care strategy for Irish Pillar Bank;
- Lead Facilitator – New business integration strategy design sprint for Global FS Client;
- Solution Design Lead – Shared service Centre process reengineering project for multinational telecom provider; and
- Programme Manager (Prince 2) – Business transformation initiatives for leading consulting firms in Ireland and internationally.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- MBS in Management Information Systems form Michael Smurfit Business School