Brian joined the firm in 2015, and is the current lead of the FS Consulting team in Financial Services Advisory, specialising in designing and leading major business transformation programmes. Brian has a track record of strategy development, process standardisation, end to end project and programme management and target operating model design including systems integration.
Brian is an experienced project and programme manager with experience in the management and delivery of organisation wide, transformation projects to both domestic and international corporations across a number of sectors including financial services, government, healthcare, life sciences and telecoms.
His experience includes:
- leading client/GT mixed team of 80 resources in the successful delivery of multiple parallel strategic and regulatory change initiatives for a leading pillar bank;
- conducting strategic planning and operating model design exercises on behalf of a number organisations in the financial services sector;
- management and delivery across a number of large strategic, shared service center design programmes in both government and telecoms sectors, including enterprise resource planning (ERP) implementation.
- pre-merger and post-merger integration planning; and
- coordinating group wide Brexit Readiness programme for a leading FS institution.
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- MBS in Management Information Systems form Michael Smurfit Business School