Aengus joined Grant Thornton in 2002 and is a partner in the Financial Services Advisory team based in Galway and Dublin. He has extensive restructuring, insolvency and corporate finance experience. He heads up the Corporate Simplification team at Grant Thornton and is responsible for Members’ Voluntary Liquidations of Special Purpose Vehicles and Funds in particular. In addition, Aengus leads the Grant Thornton Pensioneer Trustee Services team which manages Self -Administered Pension Schemes on behalf of clients.
His Financial Services Advisory experience includes:
- managing solvent winding down operations of financial services companies;
- creating restructuring strategies for manufacturing and retail companies;
- acting as receiver over property assets and corporate entities;
- acting as examiner and liquidator to various companies;
- corporate finance advisory and transaction services; and
- pensioneer trustee services to private clients.
- Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA)
- Fellow of the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA)
- Bachelor of Business Studies and Languages (BBSL) degree from Trinity College Dublin (TCD)