Ros is a director in forensic services. She is specialised in the area of forensic accounting, investigations, expert determination and forensic data analytics. Ros has worked on local, national and international forensic accounting assignments in Ireland, UK, the Netherlands and the UAE. She has prepared expert witness reports in large commercial disputes listed in the High Court / Commercial Court and has undertaken forensic investigations for corporates and regulatory bodies.
Ros’s specialist areas includes forensic accounting, commercial disputes, forensic data analytics, loss of profits, breach of contract, insurance claims, loss of earnings, expert witness, financial investigations, financial crime, fraud investigations, fraud training, fraud prevention, anti-money laundering, Whistleblowing, Auditor negligence and protected disclosures.
Prior to joining Grant Thornton in 2017, Ros worked for 17 years in another financial services firm as an auditor and forensic and data analyst senior manager. Ros was instrumental in leading the data analytics team and embedding data analytics into the performance of audits at a local and global level.
- Bachelors in Business and Legal Studies (BBLS) from University College Dublin (UCD)
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Board Member of the Conduct Committee of Chartered Accountants Ireland
- Lectured in the Chartered Accountants in Ireland on Auditing Standards and also with the EMEIA area of the Association of Certified Fraud examiners on “The changing role of Analytics in Fraud Investigation."