Rida is an Information Security leader bringing a wealth of experience across IT and project assurance, IT and cybersecurity governance, risk and compliance, third party risk management, and data protection. Rida’s broad experience enables her effective leadership of client engagements across our full range of cybersecurity and data protection services.
Rida has assisted a number of organisations across a wide range of government and industry sectors, both local and multinationals with presence across the globe. She specialises in cybersecurity maturity assessments, regulatory compliance reviews, security controls design and implementation, cybersecurity strategy, and the development of cybersecurity programs for mid-size to large scale organisations. In addition to cybersecurity, Rida has also played significant roles in her professional capacity, including:
- appointed as the Data Protection Officer of a major utility company in Ireland;
- managed a Data Centre upgrade and migration project;
- managed the 3rd party security risk management program for the largest healthcare and insurance provider in the US;
- led the IT Audit function of one of the biggest Banking and Investment company in the Philippines; and
- led and completed hundreds of IT assurance reviews (for manufacturing, banking and insurance, and healthcare sector) for 2 of the Big 4 firms supporting FS assurance/statutory audits.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Fellow of Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA)
- Member of International Information System Security Certification Consortium (ISC)²
- Standing member of the Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants