Padraig is a Director in our Business Consulting team with over fourteen years’ experience of enhancing business performance and adding value by providing strategic and operational support. Padraig has a track record of leading strategy development, complex transformation projects, process standardisation and end to end project and programme management.
Padraig is a member of IBEC’s Dublin and Eastern Regional Executive Committee, a member of the British Irish Chamber of Commerce Agriculture Committee and has served on the Boards of a number of not for profit organisations. He is also a judge for the National Green Business Awards.
Padraig currently works with a wide array of public and private sector organisations. He has strong sectoral experience across the food and FMCG industry, the energy and utilities industry and the wider public sector, including with a number of regulators. Additionally Padraig leads our sustainability service offering in Business Consulting.
Padraig’s experience includes:
- Target operating model development;
- Sustainability regulatory reviews;
- Operational excellence reviews and process improvement implementation;
- Leading governance and organisational;
- Developing sectoral and corporate strategies;
- Conducting independent reviews; and
- Project, programme and change management.
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- MSc in Sustainable Development
- Specialist Diploma (NFQ Level 9) in Quality Management Systems
- Diploma in Project Management
- Diploma in Change Management
- Prince 2 Practitioner
- Lean Black Belt
- Professional Scrum Master