Brendan joined Grant Thornton in 2008 after the merger of the firm with Foster McAteer of which he was principal partner. A strong advocate of business planning and strategic positioning, Brendan assists clients in identifying key business drivers and formulating an actionable plan to deliver objectives.
Brendan has been involved in significant complex strategy development projects providing strategic advisory services and managing large teams of project management professionals. As the Head of Advisory Brendan regularly supports organisations undertaking business studies. Brendan established a dedicated Strategy unit within the Business Consulting team.
- Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants in Ireland (ACCA)
- Certified Management Consultant (CMC)
- Green Belt in Lean Six Sigma
- Member of the Dublin Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Audit Committee of Dublin City Council