At Grant Thornton, we work with over 200 Irish agri-food business across the entire value chain. Our dedicated agri-food team has a wealth of national and international experience in the agri-food sector providing bespoke professional services to companies of all sizes.
In this month's issue of 'Food for thought' we look at:
- R&D tax credits for agri-food manufacturers
- Preparing for Brexit from an indirect tax perspective
- InFocus with Kieran Rumley, Love Irish Food
- Bord Iascaigh Mhara (BIM) and Grant Thornton forge
strategic partnership; and
- IFRS 15 at a glance – a new global standard for revenue recognition