Throughout the years and more so during these uncertain times, Grant Thornton has remained a trusted partner to our clients within the asset management sector.
We support organisations' finance and accounting teams, provide local expertise and deal with the increasingly complex regulatory environments all while ensuring cost effectiveness in this ‘new normal’.
We support our global and domestic asset management clients servicing leading administrators and custodians, platform providers, proprietary managers, fund regulators, central securities depositories and asset management technology firms.
Some of the challenges we are seeing our clients face include:
- disruption of services due to uncertain events (i.e., Covid-19, Brexit) affecting multiple stakeholders;
- different reporting and regulatory requirements in various jurisdictions that require knowledge of different accounting and regulatory frameworks;
- coordination and communication with multiple stakeholders;
- keeping relevant with rapidly changing technology and innovative solutions;
- tight timetables and spikes in workloads that stretch existing resources; and
- continuous focus on costs while retaining excellent quality of service.