Jillian leads our company secretarial and employer solutions team which includes the provision of outsourced payroll services.
She assists companies establishing a presence in Ireland, from their initial setup to their on-going compliance, payroll and other outsourced service requirements. She also deals with all areas of corporate compliance and governance.
Jillian has significant experience in the restructuring of corporate entities and groups, both medium and large, and in the implementation of related tax planning and succession schemes.
She lectures extensively and facilitates seminars on both the role and responsibilities of directors in companies.
- Fellow of the Chartered Governance Institute UK and Ireland
- Current President of the Institute in Ireland
- Chairs the company secretarial practice committee and is a member of the Governance and Nomination Committee
- Diplomas in Commercial Law and Corporate Governance from the Law Society of Ireland
- Diploma in Taxation from the Irish Institute of Tax