Nick joined Grant Thornton in 2013 and was admitted to the Partnership in 2018. As a Partner within our Financial Services Advisory Group (FSA) has a dedicated focus on the service lines of Financial Services Consulting and Restructuring & Recovery as well as contributing his knowledge and experience to the other Financial Services Advisory service lines.
He has extensive experience in advising financial institutions and companies on strategic restructuring options and has acted as a receiver in formal appointments.
Nick’s experience includes:
- advising financial institutions on their non-performing loan deleveraging options;
- advising financial institutions on property and loan portfolio sales;
- strategic advice on the enablement and migration of loan portfolio sales;
- strategic advice and management of complex trading receiverships;
- oversight of fixed charge receivership platforms;
- strategic advice and management of complex liquidations; and
- strategic advice to directors of insolvent companies.
- Member of Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- Member of the Irish Society of Insolvency Practitioners (ISIP)