Lisa is a Director in Grant Thornton’s Financial Services Consulting practice in Dublin. Over the past number of years, she has worked with a range of Financial Institutions, providing Consulting, Corporate Finance and Insolvency services. She is a commercially aware, strategic focused financial services professional, and has a track record of leading large scale transformation projects. Her expertise covers programme and project management, stakeholder engagement, conduct and culture, and regulatory change.
Lisa’s main focus for the past two years has been in providing advice and support to Financial Institutions in preparing and implementing the new Individual Accountability Framework regime. She offers a combination of unmatched project experience and conduct SME insights.
Lisa has undertaken independent reviews of regulatory control frameworks, ensuring the effectiveness of policies and process in place. She has also led requirements gathering exercises, and project managed change initiatives following the publication of regulation and industry guidelines.
Lisa is a delivery-focused programme and project manager and has held multiple roles for a number of Financial Services clients, across Banking, Regulation, Governance and Operations covering:
- Large scale non-performing loan transactions
- Process design
- Risk Management
- Stakeholder & Vendor Management
- Resource planning
- Property Valuations Management
- Bachelor of Accounting & Finance from Dublin City University
- Member of Chartered Accountants Ireland
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- Qualified Financial Advisor
- Change Management Practitioner
- Certificate in Conduct Risk, Culture and Operational Risk Management