David joined our Audit and Assurance team in 2006 and became partner within our Financial Services Audit division in 2020. He represents the firm on the Grant Thornton International Global Asset Management steering committee.
David has over sixteen years of experience providing services to some of the world’s largest investment advisors. A specialist in clients focused in the asset management and capital markets sectors, he has extensive experience in the audit of loan origination and NPL structures, complex securisations transactions, private equity and real estate and distressed assets. His non-audit activities include reviews of financial institution loan books, performance track record reviews for asset managers and financial reporting impact assessment advisory services.
- Member of Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- Master of Business in Accounting from Waterford Institute of Technology (WIT)
- Member of the Financial Reporting Committee for Irish Funds
- Representative on the Audit Constituency Group and Steering Committees of the Irish Debt Securities Association (“IDSA”)
- Regular participant on Irish Funds working groups