At Grant Thornton we meet the challenges of our clients. Our Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) model is tailored for growing multinational companies to support the transition and transformation of finance functions and business growth.
How Grant Thornton can help with finance transformation and centralisation:
Consulting and planning:
- strategic alignment and vision on finance including benchmarking;
- transition planning;
- SSC set up and implementation;
- advice on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and other relevant tooling;
- finance process improvements and optimisation;
- people and change management; and
- advice on digital transformation.
- full or partial process outsourcing with multi-year commitment;
- flexible service offering tailored to your specific needs;
- service provider for:
- all accounting functions (PTP, OTC, RTR) and administrative requirements (eg scanning, travel and expense);
- payroll function;
- interim staffing; and
- Global Compliance Reporting Solutions (GCRS).
- all of our project managers are expert accountants, with experience in:
- transition project management;
- systems migration;
- multi-functional general ledgers; and
- multilingual team;
- co-ordination of international services through a single point of contact from our front office in Ireland; and
- proficient in all major ERPs and automation.