Are you ready to Activate 2023? We are delighted to invite you to join us at the inaugural Grant Thornton Activate event on 18 November 2022 in the Clayton Hotel, Cork. Registration and a light breakfast will take place from 7.45am, with a start time of 8.30am.
There has never been a better time to engage in forward thinking strategies by embracing new technologies and effectively investing in ESG for your business. Over the course of the morning we will hear from two panels of experts who will share their experiences.
- Anastasia Manousaridou, Senior ESG Analyst, Irish Life Investment Management
- Cathal Foley, CEO, PACE and CCO, Fexco Drive
- Stephen Carroll, Vertical Manager (Digital and Crypto), TikTok
- Patrick Horgan, CEO, Valid8Me
- Sarah Thatt-Foley, Public Affairs & Communication Lead, Ørsted
- Jenny Herald, VP of Product, Gtmhub
- John Ruane, Ireland Regional Leader and VP Operations & Services Group, Fidelity Investments
- Andrew Gardner, CAO, Invesco Quantitive Strategies
We hope you can join us for what promises to be an informative morning.
Lapp's Quay, Cork, T12 RD6E
Subscribe to our mailing list
Update your subscriptions for Grant Thornton publications and events.