Summer Internship Programme
We offer a fantastic opportunity to kick-start your career with our Summer Internship Programme.
An internship with us will provide you with an opportunity to sample Grant Thornton culture and get a real-life insight into what a grad career with us would be like. Our paid Summer Internship Programme offers opportunities across all service lines (Audit, Tax, Advisory, Financial Accounting Advisory Services). Internships are available in our Dublin and Kildare offices and run for five weeks, with intakes in June and July.
You will gain valuable insights, practical experience and knowledge that will allow you to experience different areas and aspects of our business. It provides an opportunity for you to experience first-hand if this is the career for you. We embrace diversity at Grant Thornton and we are open to students from all degree disciplines. You should be in your penultimate year of studies on application.
Closing date for applications is 20 February 2019.
If a placement forms part of your degree then apply for one of our Co-Op placements. We offer placements across a range of service lines.
By completing a Co-Op placement with us you can be assured that you will get real exposure to a variety of clients and work on interesting and meaningful projects all while being a valued member of the team. You will have the opportunity to experience a real life work environment before you graduate and give you a flavour for the different career paths that Grant Thornton offers. We can help you develop your skills that will prepare you for your career ahead and a potential graduate position with us.
During both of our undergraduate programmes you will be given the opportunity to:
- work as part of a team, gaining exposure to a wide variety of work and clients across a number of different industries;
- participate in structured learning and development sessions;
- develop practical business skills that will prepare you for entering the workplace post third level education;
- interact regularly with partners and senior management;
- work alongside a buddy that will share knowledge and ensure you’re well supported during the programme; and
- take part in some exciting networking and social events.
You will also be provided with regular feedback throughout to allow you to develop your skills and knowledge.
Please contact your university/college careers service for details of available placements.