Can you be sure that your company is fully compliant with all legal and statutory obligations?
Are you certain that all group companies, associated companies, branches and business names are legally compliant? And that the company records are all in order? How effective are your internal policies to ensure continued compliance?
Why choose Grant Thornton?
Grant Thornton Company Secretarial offers a dedicated service run by a team whose key focus is to ensure clients' compliance with the Companies Act 2014. We work closely with our tax and audit colleagues to deal with queries and solve problems quickly and efficiently.
Company Secretarial and Outsourced PayrollFind out more
Our international network means we can provide corporate compliance services on a global scale.
- company formation in Ireland, UK and other jurisdictions - All areas of registration and re-registration of private and public companies for Ireland, the UK and internationally;
- registered office facility - Provision of registered address facilities;
- statutory company records - Assistance with maintaining and updating your statutory registers;
- annual compliance - All matters of compliance with the Companies Registration Office and your auditors if required;
- share compliance - Including alterations to the memorandum and articles of association, increasing the authorised and issued share capital, redemptions and share buy-backs, capital reductions, share transfers, allotments and advising on stamp duty implications; and issuing and safekeeping of share certificates;
- minutes and meetings - Documentation for board and shareholder meetings, minute taking service, plus provision of a central Dublin meeting location;
- corporate restructuring - Preparation of paperwork, meetings and filings with the Companies Registration Office;
- company restoration - Advice and documentation to restore a dissolved company to the Register of Companies. Administrative restoration within 12 months of company dissolution, thereafter court application is required; and
- voluntary strike-offs - Documentation for the removal of dormant subsidiaries and companies no longer required from the Register of Companies.