Sasha is a Tax partner at Grant Thornton, and has previous experience working in both practice and industry.
She also has extensive experience advising medium/large privately held businesses and international organisations on corporate re-organisations, structuring and acquisitions/disposals, as well as supporting her clients around the key day-to-day tax requirements for their businesses.
- Member of Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- Member of the Irish Taxation Institute (ITI)
- Masters in Accountancy from Smurfit Business School, University College Dublin (UCD)
- Bachelor of Business and Legal Studies (BBLS) degree from University College Dublin (UCD)
- Diploma with the Institute of Directors in Company Direction
- Sits on the Audit and Risk Committee of Horse Racing Ireland
- Represents Grant Thornton Ireland on a number of international committees across the Grant Thornton International network
- Regularly lectures and presents on topical tax issues to both industry and professional bodies