Sasha joined Grant Thornton in 2008, having previously spent time working in both practice and industry.
Sasha advises on a number of areas of taxation across a variety of sectors but principally food and agriculture, construction and e-commerce.
She also has extensive experience advising medium/large privately held businesses on corporation tax and succession planning as well as working with international tax clients on international corporate re-organisations and structuring.
As a member of the Irish Taxation Institute’s (ITI) branch network, Sasha liaises with the Revenue Commissioners on behalf of practitioners in Kildare. She regularly lectures and presents on topical tax issues to both industry and professional bodies.
Sasha sits on the Audit and Risk Committee of Horse Racing Ireland. She also sits on the Grant Thornton European Tax Advisory Council as well as the Grant Thornton Global Diversity & Inclusion Council.
- Member of Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- Member of the Irish Taxation Institute (ITI)
- Masters in Accountancy from Smurfit Business School, University College Dublin (UCD)
- Bachelor of Business and Legal Studies (BBLS) degree from University College Dublin (UCD)
- Sits on the Audit and Risk Committee of Horse Racing Ireland
- Sits on the Grant Thornton European Tax Advisory Council