The Need for Talent in a Changing World
Grant Thornton’s Financial Accounting and Advisory Services (FAAS) offers Flexible People Solutions (FLEX) designed to specifically help finance leaders access the talent and skills they need when and where they need it, allowing them to maximise their potential and deliver on their business objectives.
Our Flexible People Solutions team is made up of accomplished finance professionals with years of industry and practical experience. As proven problem solvers and subject-matter experts, our FLEX team brings the agility and know-how needed to hit the ground running, increase the capability and capacity of finance teams and help finance leaders achieve all that is possible.
How Flexible People Solutions Support Our Clients
FLEX supplies senior finance talent and expertise to clients who require a specific type of engagement for short- or medium-term assignments. FAAS sources talent either from specialist Grant Thornton teams or from a specially curated pool of external consultants. These finance professionals bring hands-on expertise to our clients’ most important projects and initiatives while also bridging short-term management level gaps for day-to day operations as well as temporary cover for permanent roles.
Does Your Company Require Flexible People Solutions?
Finding top talent is challenging, especially for interim requirements and short-term projects. FLEX helps finance leaders overcome this challenge. Clients may draw on the Flexible People Solutions team for a variety of circumstances, such as:
- Interim roles - cover for unexpected departures or long lead times for senior-level positions;
- Special projects - operational/BAU support for short-term projects;
- New systems roll outs - finance expertise for system implementation;
- Maternity/parental leave - cover for senior leaders on maternity or parental leave;
- Hiring freezes - cover for critical gaps when companies are under hiring restrictions; and
- Significant events - temporary expertise while companies figure out their staffing needs.
FLEX solutions offer many benefits. With FLEX, our clients:
- Gain immediate access to a broad pool of proven finance professionals at every level—at the moment their business needs it;
- Secure fast access to a more cost effective way of meeting temporary resourcing needs without the long-term investment of a permanent hire;
- Increase their agility and scalability;
- Augment their finance function’s proficiency and performance; and
- Leverage the cross-industry expertise of the Grant Thornton organisation.
Why Chose Grant Thornton’s Flexible People Solutions?
FLEX is a consultancy offering—not a staffing service. We build long-term relationships and provide project solutions that deliver long-term benefits. Unlike a traditional staffing intermediary, Grant Thornton’s client relationship doesn’t cease once a position is filled. Our team of consultants can draw upon Grant Thornton Ireland’s in-house expertise across all service lines – as well as Grant Thornton International’s support infrastructure—throughout their assignment.
Our FLEX team delivers superior results through the combination of their professional expertise and Grant Thornton’s core values.
As part of the FAAS business unit, FLEX solutions builds upon the department’s more than 10 years of experience delivering exemplary services to multinational clients. By having a wealth of finance and accounting expertise at all levels, FLEX provides an effective business model for solving clients’ problems, executing their plans, transferring knowledge and filling critical staffing gaps. We deploy our people exactly when, where and how they are needed.
Interested in Joining Our Flexible People Solutions Team?
Subscribe to our mailing list
Update your subscriptions for Grant Thornton publications and events.