We have extensive knowledge and experience in providing tailored solutions to Shared Service Centres (SSC’s) for both short- and long- term projects.
With our global footprint we ensure our clients’ multi-national requirements are addressed while maintaining a single contact point at partner level.
Our expertise has been developed and honed over a number of years, and we are highly efficient in the delivery and execution of these particular services. Dedicated centralised accounting support services team that will draft or technically review statutory financial statements for all jurisdictions and ensure that your accounting treatments are technically acceptable, properly applied, and reported.
Financial Accounting and Advisory Services (FAAS)Find out more
If you are responsible for compiling the audit files for pan European and global entities, if you require technical advice on multiple jurisdictions on the preparation of statutory accounts, or if you need to draft position papers on complex or subjective accounting issues, our accounting support services team will reduce conflict with your auditors and within your management group.
When your statutory audit requirements span several different legal jurisdictions, or when an audit can work for different entities when performed by the same team, Grant Thornton’s approach can provide an independent, competitively priced second pair of eyes.
Company Compliance Services
Innovative and tailored solutions to remove the burden of legal and statutory obligations when managing multiple companies and jurisdictions. Our solutions will reduce the risk of indictable offences, penalties and prosecutions for your company and its directors, giving you peace of mind.
- corporate tax compliance: tax computations and returns for businesses operating in multiple EU countries and across the EMEA region;
- interim staffing services: value-driven approach to recruiting and retaining staff; from meeting seasonal demands to assisting with financial reporting, we can provide staff for short- and long- term assignments;
- outsourced payroll: to address the time consuming and confusing nature of payroll, we offer full confidentiality, so you don’t need to worry about breaches or security issues;
- technical accounting services: our team can add value with extensive experience and a value-driven approach and with our global technical expertise, you can be assured of being at the forefront of interpreting new standards; and
- VAT support services: advice and assistance on local and international VAT and indirect tax forms and returns for submitting VAT or other tax returns in a number of jurisdictions.
Why choose Grant Thornton?
- dedicated centralised team, with one partner point of contact in Ireland who will co-ordinate communication across the Grant Thornton global network and a single point of contact for international audits to avoid duplication of the audit effort;
- our single point of contact approach means that you can build a trusted relationship with our Irish partners, who will coordinate and facilitate communication across the international Grant Thornton network; and
- access to the international Grant Thornton network, which provides professional, relevant advice whenever you need it.