Utilising new technologies can save your business money and help grow revenues, but implementing and maintaining them can end up costing more.
The IT Business Consulting team helps clients leverage technology, and the people and processes surrounding technology, in order to achieve their goals.
The team achieves this through four sets of services: strategic advisory, IT implementation advisory, IT implementation services and IT support service.
- trusted advisor service;
- IT, digital and business intelligence strategies;
- automation strategies;
- risk, maturity and benchmarking assessments; and
- IT organisation reviews and recommendations.
IT implementation advisory
- technical assessments;
- service assessment, benchmarking and improvement;
- management and board level IT service reporting; and
- IT outsourcing / SLA advice and support.
IT implementation services
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) implementation;
- systems specification, selection and implementation;
- systems improvement;
- compliance projects;
- project QA; and
- data migration.
IT support service
- end to end technical support;
- SLA management;
- vendor management; and
- ITIL support governance.