- Business Consulting
- Business Risk Services Business Risk Services
- Corporate Finance
- Cyber Security
- Financial Services advisory Financial Services advisory
- Forensic and Investigation Services Forensic and Investigation Services
- IT Business Consulting
- Personal Insolvency
Innovative new technologies can mean great things for your business, but they can also increase the complexity of security threats.
The threat of hackers and cyber security breaches can add to your already long list of daily worries. Thankfully you don’t have to find the solution yourself.
Regulators and authorities are increasingly aware of the threats to businesses like yours and the impact that these may have on the economy. To combat this, new directives and legislation aimed at ensuring critical businesses have robust defences are emerging.
You know you need to adopt up-to-date security practices and develop a mature organisation-wide security culture to protect your organisation’s interests and reputation, but you don’t have the experience or time to actively manage these practises.
Cyber Security ServicesFind out more
What’s the solution?
Grant Thornton can provide you with a number of solutions to your cyber security issues. From providing additional expert resources to supplement your security team, to presenting a completely outsourced service, we can deliver cyber information, data and physical advisory and consulting services.
Why choose Grant Thornton?
- peace of mind: knowledge that your corporate and customer data is appropriately protected against internal and external threats meeting customer, shareholder and regulator expectations;
- clear value for money: is your spending on security appropriate? Are you spending on the right things? A benchmark security standard will let you know your level of vulnerability and your organisation’s capacity to deal with evolving cyber security threats; and
- enhanced ability to react: if you have a data breach, you need a rapid recovery process to demonstrate to shareholders, customers and regulators that lessons have been learnt and mitigating actions implemented.