- Business Consulting
- Business Risk Services Business Risk Services
- Corporate Finance
- Cyber Security
- Financial Services advisory Financial Services advisory
- Forensic and Investigation Services Forensic and Investigation Services
- IT Business Consulting
- People and Change Consulting
- Personal Insolvency
The financial services sector has experienced a period of unprecedented change in recent years. Companies across the financial services spectrum are experiencing increasingly competitive and dynamic markets, ongoing resource pressures, IT complexity and the challenge to continuously improve performance.
Grant Thornton understands the opportunities and challenges facing dynamic financial services companies. Our business risk services team can assist you in achieving your strategic objectives whilst effectively and pro-actively managing your risk.
Business Risk Financial ServicesRead more
Why choose Grant Thornton?
- Grant Thornton's multi-disciplinary financial services group uses its deep knowledge of the sector to provide robust, independent and professional advice on the strategic, risk and operational issues impacting your business;
- we work closely with the business and your risk and assurance functions to understand your key business objectives, risk management priorities, regulatory environment and critical stakeholder needs; and
- our deep experience and understanding of market and regulatory requirements applicable to the banking, insurance and asset management sectors enables us to provide you with insight and practical solutions, whilst working closely with you to ensure that relevant issues are raised and addressed at the right time by the right person.