William joined Grant Thornton in 2013, prior to which he worked for six years in a top tier consulting firm. His core areas of expertise are in organisation design, target operating model design, business process improvement, strategy planning and change management.
A Project Management Professional (PMP) and Lean Six Sigma practitioner William has experience of assisting clients on large transformation programs in both the public and private sector. He has lead client engagements across financial services, healthcare, the telecommunications and utility industries.
William's business consulting experience includes:
- managing a number of major business transformation and change management programs for large scale private clients;
- leading strategic, governance and organisation reviews for private and public sector organisations;
- coordinating business process improvement initiatives and facilitating workshops with internal and external stakeholders to identify process improvements;
- redesigning the organisational structure of large multinationals to enable the achievement of strategic objectives;
- conducting economic impact assessments and independent verification of savings type assignments for public sector client; and
- formulating strategy plans, writing reports and conducting value add engagements.
- Attained Project Management Professional (PMP) exams from the Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Green Belt in Lean Six Sigma
- Member of the Institute of Management Consultants and Advisors in Ireland (IMCA)