Tim joined Grant Thornton in 2016, prior to which he worked for 10 years as a senior project manager. Tim has managed multiple projects across a range of sectors including but not limited to; healthcare, education, nutrition & manufacturing. Process focussed, Tim has used this experience leveraged by an extensive educational background to specialise in the adoption and implementation of sound project management and lean six sigma principles to deliver unrivalled expertise in the area of business consulting.
Tim’s business consulting experience includes:
- sectorial experience within healthcare supporting change management strategies based around the review, analysis and implementation of ‘best practice’ processes within the 48 HSE acute hospitals;
- within the energy sector, Tim has experience performing detailed analysis of the broader market and the completion of comprehensive reporting and dashboards on seasonal industry outputs;
- leading the management & delivery of construction works for the relocation of HSE finance and HR services to new office buildings in Cork and the relocation of the Mercy Hospital Urgent Care Centre to Gurranebraher, also in Cork; and
- project manager on the upgrade of conference & workshop training facilities at the Akzonobel site in Blackpool. This project involved significant stakeholder management from multiple client sites and was a ‘first in class’ example for product training with client wholesalers & customers.
- Masters (M.Sc.) in Project Management from Waterford Institute of Technology
- Masters (M.B.S.) in Electronic Business (IT) from University College Cork
- Honours Bachelors’ Degree (B.B.S.) in Business Studies from Cork Institute of Technology
- Prince II Certified