Tim joined Grant Thornton in 2016, prior to which he worked for 10 years as a Director specialising in project and programme management. Tim is currently the Lead for Grant Thornton’s Business Consulting team in Cork and is experienced in advising c-suite clients and delivering consulting services in the domains of:
- Project / Programme / Portfolio Management;
- Digital Transformation;
- Change Management;
- Strategic and Economic Advisory services; and
- Operational Excellence.
Tim’s key Business Consulting experience includes:
- acting as Engagement Director with a global life sciences’ company on a number of transformational programmes across the EMEA region;
- leading Change and Programme Management services for mergers in the Higher Education sector;
- the design and implementation of multiple Programme Management Offices in the Healthcare industry; and
- Provision of Business Intelligence solutions to multiple clients to support their decision making processes through the application of smarter data and dashboards.
- Masters (M.Sc.) in Project Management from Waterford Institute of Technology
- Masters (M.B.S.) in Electronic Business (IT) from University College Cork
- Honours Bachelors’ Degree (B.B.S.) in Business Studies from Cork Institute of Technology
- Various additional Project Management and Operational Excellence certifications