Michael is an Audit partner based in our Longford office. He was previously a partner in RSM Farrell Grant Sparks which merged with Grant Thornton in 2015.
Michael’s clients range from owner managed companies to subsidiaries of multi-national companies across a wide range of sectors including technology, manufacturing, leisure, legal firms, property, retail, and not-for-profit organisations.
With extensive experience in finance, insolvency and taxation, Michael has advised numerous businesses and individuals in financial difficulties over the years. He acts as a personal financial advisor to business owners and others. Michael has also assisted many clients in the process of retirement planning and succession.
- Attended National University of Ireland, Galway (NUIG)
- Member of Chartered Accountant Ireland (CAI)
- Qualified Financial Adviser (QFA)
- Member of the Life Insurance Association (LIA)
- Former President of Longford Chamber of Commerce and Industry