David joined the firm in 2019 as a Director having had a senior leadership role in the Irish team of a global mid-market investment banking firm specializing in the areas of mergers and acquisitions and private capital markets. His experience includes various fundraising and transaction advisory assignments including sell-side and buy-side mandates, private capital raising including debt, equity and distressed funding solutions and strategic advisory assignments for SME’s, corporates, sponsors and lenders.
For over 15 years, David has assisted hundreds of companies and high net worth clients at all stages of the business life cycle, through finding cost effective and innovative solutions to complex corporate and commercial restructuring and corporate finance assignments across a broad range of industries including agri-business, energy/renewables, environmental services, financial services, healthcare, hospitality/leisure, manufacturing, real estate, retail and TMT.
His recent experience includes:
- current advisory engagements include construction services; education; healthcare; hospitality; renewables; real estate; software and technology sectors;
- sellside and debt advisory involving the acquisition of a real estate loan sale portfolio;
- lead expansion and growth capital advisor for a large Irish and UK hotel Group;
- lead acquisition and capital markets advisor for a diverse hospitality, property and trading business portfolio;
- lead sellside advisor on the sale of trading portfolio of TMT Infrastructure assets;
- lead debt advisory and subsequent sellside advisor for an entertainment and media business;
- lead corporate finance advisor for an infrastructure and renewable Group;
- growth capital advisor for a leading Irish and UK construction services business;
- buyside due diligence for the financial sponsor of a large Contractor group;
- lead corporate finance advisor for a number of diverse property and trading companies which included multiple advisory mandates in agri-business, education, energy, healthcare, hospitality/leisure and licensed, retail and manufacturing businesses;
- Irish loan portfolio analysis and commercial diligence for an international bidder on loan sale projects; and
- leading the regional debt advisory division of an accountancy practice involving the restructuring and refinancing of a large number of SME and personal investments across a diverse range of sectors.
- Associate Chartered Management Accountant (ACMA, CGMA)
- Diplomas in Corporate Finance, Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency
- Certificate in Personal Insolvency
- Bachelor in Business (Economics and Finance) from University of Limerick