Chris joined Grant Thornton in 2018 from a Big 4 Banking Regulatory Advisory team. He has over 12 years experience in financial services and brings expert knowledge of the Irish and European banking and investment firms sectors regulatory landscape. Chris has worked in Ireland and the United States supporting and assisting top tier clients.
Chris has extensive experience developing solutions and remediating AML issues.
Chris’ experience covers a wide variety of topics for both banks and investment firms, including assisting clients on:
- Central Bank of Ireland inspections (RMPS),
- Regulatory transformation projects,
- Governance and three lines of defense models.
He has also drafted and reviewed ICAAPs, ILAAPs and Recovery Plans for large Irish and international clients.
- Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA)
- Fellow of the Association of Compliance Officers of Ireland (ACOI)
- Master of Business (MBS) from University College Dublin
- Bachelor of Business (BBS) from Dublin City University