Chris has over 15 years’ experience in financial services and brings expert knowledge of the Irish and European banking and investment firms sectors regulatory landscape. Chris has worked in Ireland and the United States supporting and assisting top tier clients.
Chris has extensive experience developing solutions to regulatory reporting, reviewing and providing other assistance for CRD & IFR/D banks and investment firms. Chris’ experience also relates to developing frameworks to support the assessment and identification of data quality (including BCBS239).
He has also worked on secondment as Head of Regulatory Reporting, and PCF-15 & PCF14 roles. Chris has lead new credit institution applicant’s policy reviews for submission to the Central Bank of Ireland. He has also drafted and reviewed ICAAPs, ILAAPs, Resolution and Recovery Plans for large Irish and international clients.
Chris’ experience covers a wide variety of topics for both banks and investment firms, including assisting clients on:
- Central Bank of Ireland inspections (RMPS)
- Regulatory transformation projects
- Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA)
- Fellow of the Association of Compliance Officers of Ireland (ACOI)
- Master of Business (MBS) from University College Dublin
- Bachelor of Business (BBS) from Dublin City University