Ann-Marie joined Grant Thornton's Advisory Practice in 2012, having trained in a Big Four firm. Her experience includes various transaction advisory, corporate finance and restructuring assignments, including financial due diligence, valuations, business reviews, strategic options analyses and debt restructures.
Ann-Marie’s recent experience includes:
- corporate finance and transactional advisory services on the sale of the Morans/ Bewleys hotel group to Dalata plc., having previously advised on the significant corporate and capital restructure of the group on behalf of the syndicated lenders (c. €750m debt);
- transaction advisory services to Clearcircle Environmental, part of One51plc;
- corporate finance advice to Valeo Foods;
- transaction advisory services for Digicel Group;
- corporate finance advice and transaction advisory services to Sports Direct plc in relation to their investments in Ireland;
- due diligence assignment on behalf of Air Liquide in its acquisition of Baywater Healthcare;
- corporate finance and transactional advisory services on the sale of Choice Hotel Group to Dalata plc, having previously advised on the group’s corporate and capital restructure;
- corporate finance advice and transaction advisory services to Keelings Group on its domestic and international investments;
- independent business review and strategic options analysis of a private third level educational facility on behalf of the secured lender;
- financial due diligence of leading Irish healthcare provider on behalf of the debtor and secured lender; and
- engaged by the SIAC group to advise on strategic options for the group.
- Associate member of Chartered Accountants Ireland (CAI)
- Masters of Accounting degree (MAcc) from Smurfit Business School, University College Dublin
- Batchelor of Commerce (International) degree (with German) from National University of Ireland Galway