The gender diversity issue has been on the business agenda for many years now, yet a third of businesses still have no women at a senior management level. Something is not working.
We know that significant performance benefits come with having a diverse leadership team and there are certainly a large number of women capable of joining such teams. The question is: Do they want to? And are businesses doing and saying the right things to appeal to women? Somewhere there seems to be a disconnect.
Our Women in Business report looks at:
- diversity in leadership around the world;
- global snapshot;
- the roles women perform in business leadership;
- attracting, developing and retaining leaders;
- what makes a good leader?;
- what drives leaders to take leadership roles?;
- what deters potential leaders?; and