Audit and Assurance Being well-prepared for an audit is an efficient audit
In May Patrick Hogan, Head of Supervisory Data Services Section at the European Central Bank, spoke at our event on the 'Quality of Supervisory Data Submissions: ECB Perspective'. The topics he looked at were:
- The Role of ECB Statistics Directorate and the Sequential Approach;
- BCBS 239 and link to ECB’s data quality assessment framework;
- Providing feedback to individual banks and the public: update;
- Enforcement measures; and
- Future enhancement to Data Quality Assessment.