In May Patrick Hogan, Head of Supervisory Data Services Section at the European Central Bank, spoke at our event on the 'Quality of Supervisory Data Submissions: ECB Perspective'. The topics he looked at were:
- The Role of ECB Statistics Directorate and the Sequential Approach;
- BCBS 239 and link to ECB’s data quality assessment framework;
- Providing feedback to individual banks and the public: update;
- Enforcement measures; and
- Future enhancement to Data Quality Assessment.
Download PDF [ 1471 kb ]